Franchising is an incredible opportunity that gives budding entrepreneurs and investors an opportunity to own businesses with the support and guidance of a well-established brand. With more than 750,000 franchises in the US, finding the best industrial franchise company can be like looking for a needle in a haystack, which can be frustrating if you don’t know where to look.
When selecting an industrial franchise to invest in, you must consider a long list of potential swings in global and regional economic factors like inflation, the industry growth rate, or even the market that needs your products or services. Any of these factors can have a deep impact on the success of your investment, along with profitability.
An industrial franchise, PIRTEK is an industry giant that offers franchise opportunities in a recession-resistant, emerging market. Over the past four decades, our global brand has become the go-to source for hydraulic and industrial hose replacement products and services for private and commercial customers. Keep reading below for a few tips to help you find the best industrial franchise company for your investment.
Training and Support Provided by the Franchise
Whether you’re new to franchising or not, getting adequate training and support is important as it helps lay a solid foundation to help build your business. As PIRTEK, we have a lot to offer to prospective franchisees, helping to keep your business operations running smoothly so you can succeed. With our comprehensive franchise training and support, you can expect the following:
- Our initial training program covers various aspects of your business, like sales and operations, marketing, and administrative support.
- Our ongoing research and development that’s deeply rooted in technology, so you stay up-to-date with the ever-changing hydraulic systems.
- The full support of our marketing team and other quality resources to help put your business out there.
- Well-researched and vetted technology and software that makes it simple to store and access the records you may need.
Reviews and Testimonials
Reviews and testimonials from existing franchisees will give you an idea of the franchise you’re trying to invest in. There are various ways to find such information, like on message boards, social media, or articles where franchisees talk about their experience with the franchisor.
When conducting your research and the reviews are fairly consistent, you’ll have a good sense of the industrial franchise you’re investing in. At PIRTEK we care about our franchisees’ experiences, and here’s what a few of them had to say about working with us.
Transparency Regarding Costs
Transparency in business is important. It builds trust and goodwill among prospective owners and the franchise. When it comes to franchise costs, transparency also means being forthcoming and honest about the finances required to start your industrial business.
PIRTEK leaves no surprises for franchisees, especially when it comes to finances, and we clearly outline how much it costs to open a Tier 1 or Tier 2 PIRTEK franchise. These are the costs associated with our hydraulic and industrial hose opportunities:
- Tier 1 cost: The initial investment for a Tier 1 franchise is dependent on the size and your location. It costs between $413,300 to $899,300 and includes a retail store complete with staff and a number of vehicles to offer service on the go. Our Tier 1 franchisees are expected to have a net worth of approximately $750,000.
- Tier 2 cost: Compared to our Tier 1 investment, a Tier 2 business is a less expensive alternative. With an investment between $222,400 to $527,000, your business will be exclusively conducted using Mobile Sales and Service units. As a Tier 2 franchisee, you will be expected to have a net worth of around $250,000.
Starting any business is an investment one needs to be sure about. Investing in an industrial franchise may not be easy for everyone, especially those with little to no mechanical experience. PIRTEK is here to put you at ease and help you make the best decision, with a guaranteed return on investment (ROI), even during an economic downturn! Our team of professionals has the experience, knowledge, and expertise to help you kickstart your hydraulic and industrial hose business – which also happens to be one of the best industrial franchise companies around – and we will be right by your side from infancy to success!
Are you keen on learning more about our hydraulic and industrial hose franchise investment opportunity? Reach out to us to start a conversation with a PIRTEK team member today!