1. Who We Are
All information that you disclose to our Franchisees or other third parties will be subject to the privacy policies and practices of such Franchisees or other third parties. You should review the privacy policies and practices of such Franchisees or other third parties prior to disclosing information to them. If you have any questions about how any Franchisee or other third party will use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
2. What Information We Collect And How We Collect It
We may receive and collect several types of information about you, such as the information described below. The information we collect may be of a confidential nature and may include personally identifiable information, or information regarding products you have purchased or financial information.
Information you give to us: This information about you (including certain personal information, such as your name and contact information, including your phone number, email address and address) that you give to us by entering information via our websites, our social media pages, by contracting with us or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise.
Information we may receive from third parties: We may obtain information about you from sources other than you, including from Franchisees, FranConnect (in connection with an application by you to become a Franchisee) or from other third parties, such as social media websites, other users of our Website, our third-party service providers or our business partners. The information we receive depends on the third party and that third party’s information collection and use policies. All information that you disclose to our Franchisees or other third parties will be subject to the privacy policies and practices of such Franchisees or other third parties. You should review the privacy policies and practices of such Franchisees or other third parties prior to disclosing information to them.
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies: We and third parties acting on our behalf may use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our Website, including sending cookies, web beacons, pixel tags or other anonymous identifiers to your device, or otherwise tracking your activities on our Website over time, including the searches you conduct on our Website, and the pages and content you visit and view on our Website. “Cookies” are pieces of data stored on a computer, mobile phone or other device. A “web beacon” is a type of technology that lets us know if you visited a certain page or whether you opened an email. A “pixel tag” is a type of technology placed within a website or e-mail for the purpose of tracking activity, which is often used in combination with cookies. Other “anonymous identifiers” include random strings of characters used for the same purposes as cookies, such as with mobile devices where cookie technology may not be available. These technologies help us know that you are logged on to or using our Website, provide you with features based on your preferences, help us understand when and how you are interacting with our Website and compile other information regarding your use of our Website.
The information collected through these technologies, standing alone, cannot be used to determine your identity. Such information may, however, be combined in a way that makes it become personally identifiable information (i.e., information that can identify you). For example, we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
It may be possible to disable some (but not all) Cookies through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect the functionality of our Website. The method for disabling Cookies or other automatic collection technologies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in preferences or security settings. For example, iOS and Android devices each have settings which are designed to limit forms of ad tracking.
For further information on how you can opt-out of behavioral tracking on this Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at:
PIRTEK USA, LLC
Attention: Marketing Department
501 Haverty Court, Rockledge, Florida 32955
Our Collection Practices with Respect to Certain Specific Information:
General Use and Preference Information. We may collect, receive and store information regarding your general use of our Website (such as details of how and when you used our Website, interactions with our Website, resources that you access, your Internet protocol address, your browser type and your device type), as well as your preferences.
Device Information. When you access or use our Website through your computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information regarding and related to your device, such as hardware models and IDs, device type, operating system version, the request type, the content of your request and basic usage information about your use of our Website, such as date and time. In addition, we may collect information regarding application-level events, such as crashes, and associate that temporarily with your account (if any) to provide customer service. We may also collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
Location Information. If you submit your zip code or other geographic information to us, you may provide us with your location information. Furthermore, if you enable the collection of location information on your device, then we may collect information about your actual location, such as your mobile device’s GPS coordinates. We may also use other technologies to determine your location (such as through the location of nearby Wi-Fi access points or cell towers), or obtain your location information from third parties.
Third-Party content providers may collect your information: Some content or applications, including advertisements, on our Website may be served by third-parties, including advertisers, servers, content providers and application providers. These third parties may collect information about you when you use our Website. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
3. How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for various lawful business purposes. Among others, these purposes may include using your information to:
- Present our Website, content, products and services to you. We strive to ensure that our Website, content and services meet the high standards that you would expect of us. For example, we might confirm, process and complete transactions requested by you, verify information that you provide to us or provide you with notices regarding our Website, content, products or services, including any changes to the same.
- Contact you and provide you with information. For example, we might contact you through telephone, email, postal, notifications, text messages or other communications, where permitted by applicable law, to provide you with updates, advertisements or promotional materials, surveys, offers, quotes, personalized information and other information from us or our business partners.
- Analyze, improve and manage our Website, content or services. For example, we might analyze your information or obtain feedback regarding our Website, content, products or services to understand and anticipate your needs and preferences, better understand your use of our Website, content, products or services, customize and tailor our Website, content, products or services or related advertising, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, engage in internal statistical analysis and reporting, and provide feedback or information to our business partners, vendors, advertisers and other third parties.
- To comply with a request from you in connection with the exercise of your rights. For example, where you have asked us not to contact you for marketing purposes, we will keep a record of this on our suppression lists to be able to comply with your request.
- Other Purposes. We may also use your information in other ways. To the extent required by applicable law, we will provide notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent.
4. How We Disclose Your Information
General disclosure of your information: We may disclose your information:
- to any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive your information as your agent, including as a result of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney);
- to our Franchisees, or other third parties that are affiliated with us, including our subsidiaries or legal affiliates and their respective employees, agents and representatives, in each case, involved in delivering Pirtek products and services to you, for recruitment or marketing purposes, or to assist such Franchisees or other third parties in managing, analyzing or improving their service offerings to you;
- to our third-party vendors so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including for the handling of data processing, data verification, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional, marketing and transaction materials and the maintenance and security of our Website, content, products or services;
- to third parties in order to process payment or collect on your account;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- with your consent;
- to third parties when you engage in certain activities through our Website or services that are sponsored by such third parties, such as purchasing products or services offered by a third party, electing to receive information or communications from a third party or electing to participate in contests, sweepstakes, games or other programs sponsored, in whole or in part, by a third party;
- to third parties that are interested in contacting you or providing offers to you that may be related to Pirtek products or services or to products or services you may find of interest;
- as required by applicable law or ordered by a court, regulatory or administrative agency;
- as we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule, restriction or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s rights or property, including our rights or property;
- if requested by authorities in the event of any act instance of local, regional or national emergency;
- to otherwise enforce or protect our rights; and
- in connection with a Business Transfer (as defined below).
Please note that the list above is not exhaustive and that we may, in our sole discretion, to the extent permitted by applicable law, share, loan, rent, sell or otherwise disclose information we collect from you to third parties at any time, for any lawful purpose, without notice or compensation to you.
If we disclose your information to third parties, such information will become permanently subject to the information use and sharing practices of the third party. Please be aware that we make no guarantee whatsoever in connection with how such third parties use, disclose and treat your information and such third parties may further disclose, share and use your information. By submitting your information to us, you expressly consent to such disclosure and use of your information. If you do not want your information shared as described above, then you should not provide us with your information.
Other Disclosures by Us of Information:
Aggregation and De-Personalization. We may use and disclose any de-identified information for any lawful purpose, including for any commercial purpose. De-identified Information means Information that does not identify you, including any identifiable information de-identified by either by combining it with information about others, for example, by aggregating your information with information about other persons, or by removing characteristics, such as your name, that make the information personally identifiable to you.
Circumvention of Security Measures: We use a variety of technical, administrative and organizational security measures to keep your personal information safe. However, despite our efforts, please be aware that methods of transmission and electronic storage are not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information or any voice or data transmissions, as third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or electronic storage. Further, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures of Website, content, products or services. Therefore, you use our these offerings at your own risk, and you should not expect that your information or voice or data transmissions will always remain private. We do not guarantee the performance or adequacy of our privacy settings or security measures. In the event that an unauthorized third party compromises our security measures, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible for any damages, directly or indirectly, caused by an unauthorized third party’s ability to view, use or disseminate your information.
5. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding Your Information that you provide to us. Below are some mechanisms that provide you with control over certain information:
- Communications. If you do not wish to receive notifications, text messages, alerts, posts, notices, emails or other communications from us, you can opt-out of receiving such communications from us (other than product or service-related communications, such as those communications related to the completion or processing of your purchase, change of password and other similar communications essential to your transactions on or through our Website or in connection with our products or services) through your account settings or, to the extent applicable, by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of such communication or by emailing us at email@example.com. Please be aware that it can take up to 10 business days to remove you from our marketing lists. If you opt-out from receiving our marketing communications, you may continue to receive product or service-related communications as described above.
- Managing Your Information. If a portion of our Website, products or services allows you to create an account with us, then you can review and update some of your information by logging into that portion of our Website, product or service, visiting your account profile page and making changes.
- Online Behavioral Advertising. Certain third-party advertising networks that deliver behavioral advertising are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). You can prevent NAI member companies from collecting preference data about you by visiting https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1 and following the NAI’s directions. Note that if you opt-out through the NAI, you will still receive advertising. In addition, if you opt-out through the NAI and later delete your cookies, use a different browser or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt-out choice.
6.Operation of our Website in the United States
7. Children Under the Age of 13
8.Information That You Disclose To Third Parties
Our Website may contain links or access to websites or services operated by third parties that are beyond our control. Links or access to third parties from our Website are not an endorsement by us of such third parties, or their respective websites, applications, products, services or practices. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, terms and conditions, practices or the content of such third parties. All information that you disclose to such third parties will be subject to the privacy policies and practices of such third parties. You should review the privacy policies and practices of such third parties prior to disclosing information to them. If you have any questions about how these third parties use Information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions, suggestions or complaints regarding our use or disclosure of your information or wish to contact us to make a request regarding your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at:
PIRTEK USA, LLC
Attention: Marketing Department
501 Haverty Court, Rockledge, FL 32955