Do you plan on opening a mobile franchise, but aren’t quite sure which one is right for you? PIRTEK knows that opening your own franchise can be stressful. That is why we have laid out answers to some of the top questions asked by interested franchisees. We want to make sure that you are well informed and ready to open a PIRTEK mobile franchise!
1. What Franchise Tiers are Available?
We offer a 2-Tier system for potential franchisees. This system ensures that you can begin at the investment level that is best for you.
- Tier 1 is the standard brick and mortar store with 3 Mobile Service Units. This tier also requires a full staff of 5-7 employees.
- Tier 2 is for franchisees who are not quite ready to make the investment that opening a Tier 1 mobile franchise requires. These franchises do not have a brick and mortar location but do have 2 Mobile Service Units. This tier allows you to store your inventory in a small warehouse or storage facility while leasing the vehicles.
2. How Much Does it Cost to Open a Mobile Franchise?
The cost of opening a mobile franchise can vary depending on several factors. One of these factors is dependent on which tier you choose. Tier 1 has start-up costs ranging from $350K-$750K. Tier 2 has start-up costs ranging from $160K-$460K.
3. What Do I Get in Exchange for the Franchise Fee?
Many potential franchisees wonder why they should open a mobile franchise instead of trying to strike out on their own. Well, when you open a mobile franchise through PIRTEK, you benefits that support your efforts and ensure your business is a success.
- Initial training: We train you and key members of your staff before your grand opening. This training will help get you up to speed on and feeling confident with your franchise.
- Access to our computer system: Our computer program makes it easy for franchisees to keep track of the records they need. Your technicians will also be able to stay organized by using our tablets.
- Marketing support: We have spent 40+ years building the PIRTEK brand name. Not only do you receive the benefits of using our brand name, but you also receive initial training on and ongoing support with marketing your business.
- Research and development: Hydraulics are changing as technology changes and becomes more efficient. As our franchisee, you will receive access to our ongoing research and development, keeping you ahead of independent hydraulic repair businesses.
Contact us today to get your questions about opening a mobile franchise answered!