PIRTEK has been in the hydraulic hose repair and replacement business for more than 40 years. Most people don’t think twice about the hydraulic systems that keep our lives in motion or how many industries rely on fluid power systems. When those systems fail, things come to a halt, and PIRTEK is here to save the day. If you’re considering opening an industrial repair franchise, PIRTEK has the training, support, brand recognition, and recession-resistant business model to make it worth your while.
Opening an Industrial Repair Franchise
Industrial repair franchises are part of a substantial industry: the machinery and heavy equipment repair industry. This industry has achieved steady growth for years, and a recent IBISWorld report values the industry at close to $39B. PIRTEK is proud to be part of an industry that continues to grow, as maintaining hydraulic equipment is essential for most businesses to function, so our franchisees can rest assured there’s a good deal of security built into our business model.
4 Benefits of Franchising
If you’re thinking about striking out on your own and becoming your very own boss, consider an industrial repair franchise with PIRTEK. PIRTEK’s experience and brand recognition continue to see strong growth because of our franchisees. We provide our franchisees with comprehensive training to get them up-to-speed with our business model and proven systems. We’re there for you every step of the way, from signing the franchise agreement to support that extends well past the grand opening.
- Little competition. As big as the machinery and heavy equipment repair industry has grown (and continues to grow), one of the strongest cases for starting an industrial repair franchise is fragmentation. There is no single company that controls a major share of the market, so there’s plenty of opportunities available in this recession-resistant industry.
- Shared experience. Starting from scratch on your own can be difficult. Newcomers risk wasting time and money, as they have to establish all of their vendor and customer relationships on top of developing a business model through trial and error. PIRTEK helps their franchisees hit the ground running by sharing the processes they’ve developed over 40 years in the industry.
- Training and support. We offer comprehensive initial training for you and key members of your staff at our headquarters in Rockledge, Florida. You’ll learn all about the company and processes from our team of experts.
- Useful technology. Our proprietary computer program and tablets make it easy to store and access records, read our operations manual, record sales calls, produce work orders, and help you stay organized.
- Research and development. As the industry requires the use of continually evolving technology, hydraulic systems also change to keep up. Independent owners can find it challenging to stay up-to-date on the latest industry changes, and falling behind could affect their business. PIRTEK conducts regular research, and we share our findings with our franchisees. We also periodically update our operations manual to reflect the latest best practices.
- Marketing and branding. Targeted marketing and branding are crucial in any business to find the right customers. We’ve built up our brand name over more than 40 years in the industry, becoming the first name operators call when equipment fails. We help our franchisees market their businesses by providing the marketing materials and ongoing support they require throughout the life of their business.
Contact us today to learn more about opening an industrial repair franchise with PIRTEK.